Please try out the following quizzes about being an academic, getting your PhD, and research life. You are under no obligation to take these quizzes, and these free quizzes are worth exactly what you paid for them. I hope they help you make wiser choices!
‘Doing’ academia and being a researcher is full of ambiguities. Most of us do not know what the right answers are. All of these quizzes were crowd-sourced of an academic community of researchers, PhDs, and professors to get a sense of what is considered the norm. The quizzes may not be right, but hopefully you will get a sense of what is the best choice is for you.
Quizzes About Getting A PhD
- Should You Get A PhD Or A “Real” Industry Job?
- Should You Start A PhD / Doctoral Program?
- Are You Qualified For A PhD? Will You Get Into A PhD Program (Online Quiz)
Quizzes About Academia
Quizzes About Research
- Academic Research Productivity Quiz: How Likely Are You To Have High Academic Research Productivity?
- Should You Submit Your Research Paper Quiz: Should You Submit Your Paper To A Journal? (Are You Going To Get A R&R Or An Acceptance?)
- Should You Attend An Academic Conference Quiz? Does It Make Sense For You To Attend Another Conference?
- Is This A Good Research Topic? Online Quiz To Help You Choose Great Research Topics.